Well we are one month into 2021 and things are looking a little different but we still have more questions than answers. The coaches have been talking and we are discussing the options for the season. Please know that we do want to hold the season but only if we can do it safely. The uncertainty of what the next couple of months will bring are concerning.
Stay tune here.